MumbaiKohli praises Dhoni as a symbol of trust and respect
India captain Kohli 32. Alone at the Mumbai hotel for the World Test Championship final, England Test series. Kohli answered a question from fans via the social networking site ‘Instagram’. Details:
* Who gave you the most trouble among retired bowlers.
Wasim Akram of Pakistan.
* Do you like compliments and reviews?
Creative reviews, I will accept real compliments. But fake actions don’t like that.
* What do you do in your spare time
I will be ‘relaxed’. I will watch some ‘TV’ shows with Anushka.
* What do you eat in a day
I usually eat cooked Indian food, sometimes Chinese food, almonds, fruits, protein based foods.
* To keep your body ‘bit’, what diets do you follow.
I will eat more vegetables, 2 eggs, 2 coffees, lentils, more spinach every day and I like dosa. But everything is size.
* How you will be a bulwark for yourself in difficult times.
I will do regular work and be determined to finish my work without worrying about results.
* Can you (Dhoni) say in two words about Captain ‘Cool’?
* Who are the funny, talented and quiet players of Bangalore team.
Funny Sakal, talented DeVilliers, quiet Jamison.
* How to deal with anxiety and crisis in the current situation.
Focus on the important things, try to believe that you will get the greatest benefit, and believe that good will happen at any time.
While Kohli was talking to the fans, suddenly his wife Anushka Sharma asked, ‘Where do you put my’ head phone ‘? To this Kohli said, ‘It’s always on the table next to the bed.’